3.When did you become a member at CF WOR?
August 11, 2015.
4. Have you noticed any changes – physical or mental – since starting CrossFit? If so, what?
I’ve lost a little weight.
5. What were your thoughts after your first CrossFit workout?
I’m wore out. I think I might die.
6. When did you realize CrossFit is right for you?
When it challenged me as much as it did.
7. What is your favorite CrossFit exercise? Least Favorite?
Favorite power clean. Least favorite power snatch.
8. What motivates you during a WOD?
To always try and get stronger.
9. What goals do you have for yourself as a CrossFitter?
I don’t have any set goals just try and be a strong as I can be.
10. What do you think sets CrossFit apart from other forms of fitness?
The way it pushes you to your limits mentally and physically.
11. What advice would you give people just starting CrossFit?
Never give up or get discouraged.
12. What is something no one knows about you?
There isn’t anything that someone doesn’t know.
13. If you created a WOD and named it after yourself, the workout would be:
15 floor press
25 box jumps
200 meter run